Circular Rhythm offers fun, educational performances for schools. During these shows children learn about the diversity within indigenous Australian cultures through vibrant and interactive musical performances.
"I am passionate about cultural education for young people. As a cultural performer, my aim is to showcase the unique qualities & origins of traditional Indigenous instruments like the ‘Yidaki’ – Didgeridoo, with guitar, stomp box and digital technology. This fusion of old and new gives young people a way to move from what they know and are familiar with, to something more ancient. In the process, cultural learning occurs."
Kindergarten - Primary School Details
- Theme: Multicultural Education
- Duration:60 minutes
- Cost: Primary: $5.00 per student / $10 per family
- Pre School / Kindergarten: $550 GST Inc
- Suitability: 3-12 years
- Venue: Covered area with power such as a classroom, ampitheatre or school hall
- Equipment: All professional sound & equipment is provided by Circular Rhythm
- Please note 45 min set up time required
- Travel: Fee applies for travel outside South East Qld region
- Cultural Protocols are highly respected & acknowledged in each community,region.